Jeanie's Life

Monday, July 6, 2009


Posted by Jeanie Heslop at 10:46 PM
Labels: This is an overview of my first area, Woy Woy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Jeanie Heslop
I am a single and available mother of four and the grandmother of 13. I recently returned from a mission in the Australia Sydney North Mission. I am back home on the farm and just started my new HR job.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (40)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  July (27)
      • The following pictures are mainly for the kids. I ...
      • No title
      • These are the Blue mountains. You can see the blue...
      • I love exotic chickens. This one was so fluffy.
      • These birds were spooky. They had the ugliest eyes...
      • I don't know if the hard cone like horn on the top...
      • This guy looks like he needs to be in a zoo. That ...
      • You can't go to a zoo without seeing a Koala. They...
      • These pictures are for the kids. We went to the zo...
      • Isn't this a cute little Joey.
      • This is why I don't like to be photographed. I alw...
      • I found some pictures that I didn't get posted. El...
      • [Photo]Last Saturday we went to Darling Harbor to ...
      • This one is for Stephanie. The black shadow is the...
      • It was Sponge Bob day at the Aquarium. I am wonder...
      • It was a busy day down here. On our way back to th...
      • This is one of the views from our bus window. I l...
      • Here is proof that I am on a mission and not on va...
      • This was at a ward party at Patonga. I am not preg...
      • This is the flat where I lived. I was on the firs...
      • I was waiting for Sister Yu to take pictures. Than...
      • This was my walk every morning. Tough to take. I ...
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • Is this all I have to do, type. Maybe I should hav...
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)

My Blog List

  • Boice family
    cabin in june
    12 years ago
  • Candace
  • Doug Earl Family
    12 years ago
  • Heslop Family in Moses Lake
    Kids
    15 years ago
  • Heslop Happenings
    Happy Valentines Day
    11 years ago
  • Jenks journal
    Montana 2012
    13 years ago
  • Mere Moments
    Hero Time
    9 years ago
  • Missy
  • Read it and weep-the Davis family chronicles
    random pictures
    14 years ago
  • The World Turns Around Her
    Ice cream
    13 years ago
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.