Jeanie's Life

Sunday, November 8, 2009


I am going to try this again. Wish me luck.
Posted by Jeanie Heslop at 8:13 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Jeanie Heslop
I am a single and available mother of four and the grandmother of 13. I recently returned from a mission in the Australia Sydney North Mission. I am back home on the farm and just started my new HR job.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (40)
    • ▼  November (5)
      • The picture of the standing rocks was supposed to ...
      • We were not going to miss the beach in spite of th...
      • We went to Coffs Harbour for a District Conference...
      • We just went to Grafton to see the Jacaranda tree...
      • I am going to try this again. Wish me luck.
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (27)
  • ►  2008 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)

My Blog List

  • Boice family
    cabin in june
    12 years ago
  • Candace
  • Doug Earl Family
    12 years ago
  • Heslop Family in Moses Lake
    Kids
    15 years ago
  • Heslop Happenings
    Happy Valentines Day
    11 years ago
  • Jenks journal
    Montana 2012
    13 years ago
  • Mere Moments
    Hero Time
    9 years ago
  • Missy
  • Read it and weep-the Davis family chronicles
    random pictures
    14 years ago
  • The World Turns Around Her
    Ice cream
    13 years ago
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.