I can't believe it, it is finally letting me post something. I have been trying, but the tab "New Post" has not been appearing on this computer. Now if I can get the pictures on right. I will post some of our little road trip to Arimidale and yesterday I went out to Woy Woy so I will post some of the people we went to visit. I got the pictures on, now a little explaination. These mailboxes were for real. They use anything they can get their hands on for mailboxes in the country. The most common is a can of somekind, but people do use their imaginations sometimes.
4 comments:
I love the mailboxes!!! You could enlarge that and frame it and you would have a 'ONE OF A KIND"!!! I love seeing and reading about your mission. What an incredible experience! Thanks for sharing! Miss Ya...Sharon
WHOO HOO you need to keep posting pictures or email them to use so we can enjoy the scenery. I'm glad your computer is functioning.
Cute mail boxes. I am glad it is working again.
Hello.....I too loved the mailboxes-although I had no idea what you were taking a picture of until I read the text. Can't wait to see this summer and hear all your stories and see your adventures.
Post a Comment